25 Greyabbey Road
, BT22 2NY
||25 Greyabbey Road, Ballywalter
- Mid terrace home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled ground floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Close to the beach
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with enclosed yard
- Current EPC rating - E47
"A first home, a fresh home or a holiday home..."
This charming terraced home has many interesting and appealing features - just look at that lovely shower room and the modern fitted kitchen; nice details like solid oak internal doors to the kitchen, bathroom and lounge. This home has been loved and it could be yours. It offers 2 first floor bedrooms, a snug lounge, kitchen and ground floor shower room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and recently upgraded electrics. Externally there is a manageable garden to the front in lawn whilst to the rear there is an enclosed yard and beyond that another pleasant garden in lawn - perfect for summer days.
The property is just a short stroll from the fantastic Ballywalter beach, a variety of local shops and amenities on Ballywalter Main Street and just 10 miles from Newtownards and must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- Mahogany effect uPVC door.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Tongue and groove panelled walls.
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 0")
At widest points.
Fireplace with electric fire and wood surround, TV point, Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
High and low level units in oak effect with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, Part tiled walls, Space for washing machine, Under stairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- White uPVC door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, wash hand basin with storage under and corner shower cubicle with Mira Jump electric shower, Tiled walls, Extractor fan, Recessed spotlights, Chrome heated towel rail.
- Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.05m (13' 3" x 10' 0")
Single panel radiator, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.54m x 2.24m (8' 4" x 7' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator.
- Small lawn garden to front with paved path.
Concrete yard and lawn garden to rear with uPVC oil tank and boiler house, Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballywalter Main Street turn onto Greyabbey Road and number 25 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.