24 St Andrews Avenue
, BT22 1GS
||24 St Andrews Avenue, Ballyhalbert
- Beautifully presented modern semi detached home
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Large kitchen/dining area
- Luxury fully tiled family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Brick paved and pebbled driveway
- White uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
For buyers who value space and presentation this modern semi detached home boasts approximately 1,100 sq ft of internal accommodation all presented to an exacting standard. The fully tiled bath and shower rooms are of particular note as is the spacious kitchen/diner with its attractive range of units in "Walnut" finish. The lounge is bright and spacious and equipped with a cast iron stove and quality laminate wood flooring. The 3 bedrooms are all extremely well proportioned and the master offers an ensuite shower room. A ground floor cloakroom completes the internal specification.
Externally the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating, brick paved and pebbled driveway, lawns to front and enclosed garden to rear in lawn (Summer house may be available subject to separate negotiation).
Given its proximity to the Irish Sea coast with its beaches and coastal walks this would make an ideal first home, family home, holiday or retirement home and viewings are invited.
- White uPVC front door with viewing panel and double glazed side panel.
Spindle staircase in a white painted finish with oak handrail leading to 1st floor landing, Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Telephone point.
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
Feature fireplace with multi fuel stove with slate hearth and cream surround, Bay window, Wood effect laminate floor, TV point, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Double glazed doors with frosted glass inserts open to;
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.66m x 3.96m (18' 7" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops, Sink with mixer taps, Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, Space for fridge-freezer, Under pelmet lighting, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- 1.83m x 0.86m (6' 0" x 2' 10")
White WC and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan, Part tiled walls.
- Smoke alarm and single panel radiator. Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.56m (14' 11" x 11' 8")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with hand shower and over head shower. WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled floor and tiled walls. Single panel radiator,
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate floor, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.54m (10' 9" x 8' 4")
Wood effect laminate floor. Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, Tiled walls and floor. Double panel radiator.
- Brick paved and pebbled driveway, lawn with paved pathway to front door.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved and pebbled areas. Boiler and oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Shore Road in Ballyhalbert turn in towards the St Andrews Development. At the "T" junction turn right and follow the road around to where number 24 is located in the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.