24 Shorelands Court
, BT22 1GZ
||24 Shorelands Court, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Brick paved parking area to front
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Short stroll to the beach
This modern semi detached home is a real credit to its present owners and would make an enviable first time buy or weekend retreat especially with the beautiful Cloughey beach and Kirkistown Golf Course within easy walking distance for most people.
The property was completed in 2012 and offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a bright lounge, a ground floor cloakroom. The real centrepiece of this home is the kitchen/living/dining room with its high gloss tiled floor, cream kitchen units, walnut effect work tops and patio doors which flood the room with light from the south facing rear garden and patio. Like many Boland Reilly built homes of the era it benefits from oak internal doors and spindle staircase with oak handrails along with uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a pleasant south facing garden to the rear with lawn, paved patio and garden shed whilst to the front is a brick paved parking area with ample space for several cars.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to hall. Double panel radiator. Phone & internet points.
- 4.06m x 3.38m (13' 4" x 11' 1")
T.V point, double panel radiator and single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.05m (18' 4" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double patio doors to rear. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Access to storage cupboard.
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls and single panel radiator. Corner wash hand basin and wc.
- Hotpress and roofpsace access. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13' 4" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 2.49m (6' 4" x 8' 2")
At widest points.
- Brick paved drive to front. Enclosed lawn to rear with paved patio area. Insulated shed with electric supply located in rear garden. Oil tank and boiler also to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling through Cloughey past the long beach car park turn right into the Shorelands Development. Turn left at the "T" junction and follow the road around to where number 24 is located at the end of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.