24 Mcbriar Meadow
, BT22 2UL
||24 Mcbriar Meadow, Carrowdore
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room
- Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Detached wooden garage with driveway
"This modern semi detached home is a real credit to its current owner and would make an excellent first time buy - the envy of your friends".
Beautifully presented throughout, it features a modern kitchen, utility room, bathroom and shower room in addition to a spacious lounge and 3 well proportioned bedrooms. Everything has been presented in line with current trends and tastes and is sure to have a broad appeal to a variety of potential buyers looking for a home which they can move straight in to and enjoy from day one.
It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous rear garden in lawn with pebbled driveway and detached wooden garage/workshop.
The excellent Eurospar will meet most of your essential needs whilst Strangford College and the local primary school are within walking distance. Newtownards and Bangor are both easily accessible by road.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Covered porch with modern uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 5.16m x 3.91m (16' 11" x 12' 10")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature wall mounted electric fire. Double radiator.
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Range of modern high and low level units in grey finish with handle-less doors and sparkle worktops. 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.52m x 1.22m (5' 0" x 4' 1")
Units to match kitchen. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- White suite comprising WC & corner wash hand basin. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13' 3" x 9' 6")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. uPVC panelled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.13m (10' 2" x 7' 6")
- 5.94m x 2.9m (19' 6" x 9' 6")
Wooden garage with roller door and pedestrian access. Light & power points.
- Small lawn to front with paved pathways, pebbled driveway and wooden garage.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with pebbled pathway. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Carrowdore towards Strangford College/Millisle turn left into McBriar Meadow. Follow the road around to the right and past the green to where number 24 is located on the left beside the green.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.