24 Donard Avenue
, BT23 4NF
||24 Donard Avenue, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Off street parking to front
- Generous paved patio to rear
- Close to town centre amenities
This terraced home is a credit to its present owners who have spent considerable time modernising the property and getting it ready for the lucky future owner.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms (2 with built in storage), a lounge with feature multi fuel stove, a modern fitted kitchen in walnut finish with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden and a modern bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating system.
Externally there is a generous enclosed paved patio to the rear and an equally generous off street, tarmac parking area to the front with space for 2 vehicles. The property is close to some excellent local schools and all the various town centre amenities of Newtownards including the new Blair Mayne leisure centre, Ards Shopping Centre, Tesco's Castlebawn and the vibrant Conway Square area.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Understairs storage.
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 1")
Wood burner stove with tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and internet points. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.54m x 5.26m (8' 4" x 17' 3")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven+grill and integrated hobs with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher/waching machine. Double panel radiator. Part tiled walls.
- Double panel radiator and roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.57m x 3.4m (8' 5" x 11' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Single panel radiator and storge cupboard containing boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.87m (9' 2" x 9' 5")
Single panel radiator and storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising bath and overhead shower with glass screen. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to front with space for two parked cars. Enclosed paved rear with sheds and bricked coal shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road, just past Regent House School, turn into Donard Avenue where number 24 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.