23 Springfield Road
, BT22 1EP
||23 Springfield Road, Portavogie
- Stunning sea views to rear
- Semi-detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining room with brick fireplace
- Sitting room
- Kitchen plus separate utility room
- Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio, raised decking and lawn area
- Parking area to side
- Current EPC rating - TBC
Some want a mansion on a hilltop - others want a cottage by the sea. Whether you're looking for a first home, a weekend home or a fresh start you could do a lot worse than 23 Springfield Road, Portavogie. Just look at the sea views from that lovely garden - feel better already?
The property has been tastefully presented by the present owners who have created a homely feel without disturbing the original character of the home. It offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the ground floor offers a good sized lounge, a pleasant TV room and a kitchen with utility area beyond. Long term you might think about extending the property to the rear or combining the kitchen and sitting room but you might equally be quite content to just move in and enjoy what's already a lovely home. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a garden to the front in lawn with paved footpath whilst to the rear is a simply beautiful garden in lawn with paved patio area and superb views of the Irish Sea. A parking area is accessible via the rear garden.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- Mahogany effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing panes, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Wood panelled walls and ceiling, Tiled floor, Spotlight.
- 3.89m x 3.81m (12' 9" x 12' 6")
At widest points.
Feature brick fireplace, Single panel radiator, Wood floor, TV point.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12' 1" x 10' 3")
Wood flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point, Sea views.
- 2.57m x 1.98m (8' 5" x 6' 6")
High and low level units, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Space for cooker, Single panel radiator, Space for under counter fridge, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.88m (10' 0" x 6' 2")
Belfast sink, Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, Space for fridge-freezer, Tiled floor, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Spotlights, Part wood panelled walls, Mahogany effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing pane to rear garden.
- Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Wood panelled bath with Mira Vista electric shower over, Part tiled walls, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard, Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.08m (7' 6" x 6' 10")
Single panel radiator, Sea views.
- Garden in lawn to front with paved path enclosed by low wall and gate.
Garden to rear with raised decking, paved patio and lawn area enclosed by wall, uPVC oil tank, Oil boiler house, Access to parking area, Light, Stunning sea views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portavogie from Ballyhalbert 23 Springfield Road is located just past the play park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.