23 Shorelands Crescent
, BT22 1GX
||23 Shorelands Crescent, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace & real wood flooring
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio
- Brick paved parking area to front
- Short walk to the beach
This modern townhouse is presented to the highest of standards both inside and out and would make an ideal first time buy or holiday home, especially given its location close to Cloughey's outstanding beach.
The property benefits from the underpass which means that the first floor is significantly larger than normal and therefore offers 3 spacious bedrooms, including one with luxury ensuite shower room, and a pleasant family bathroom. The ground floor provides a bright and airy lounge with feature fireplace, a cloakroom and a modern kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, oak internal doors and a spindle staircase with oak handrail. Externally the property enjoys a pleasant rear garden in lawn, with brick paved patio, enclosed by fencing, and a brick paved parking area to the front with space for 2 cars.
Cloughey beach is just a short stroll from your front door whilst Kirkistown Golf course and Kirkistown Castle are nearby. Essential groceries and fuel are available locally with a full range of shops and amenities in Newtownards approximately 16 miles away.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- 1.22m x 1.14m (4' 0" x 3' 9")
Tiled floor. Glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator.
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
Real wood flooring. Feature polished stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.54m x 3.89m (18' 2" x 12' 9")
(Reducing to 8ft 9in). Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" with wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White WC & corner wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Spindle banister with oak hand rail. Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.38m (15' 7" x 11' 1")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.05m x 3.56m (16' 7" x 11' 8")
(At widest points - L-Shaped). Single radiator.
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and enclosed by fencing. Light and tap. Brick paved parking area to front with space for 2 cars.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling through Cloughey towards Portaferry turn right into The Shorelands development, just past Quarter Road, Kirkistown Primary School and opposite the play park. At the "T" junction turn right and then first left to where number 14 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.