23 Drumfad Avenue
, BT22 2GS
||23 Drumfad Avenue, Millisle
- Modern end townhouse
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio & garden shed
- Garden in lawn to front with pebbled driveway
- Short stroll to the beach
This beautifully presented home is a real credit to its present owners and simply must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
The property is part of the modern "Drumfad" development which faces Millisle beach and the Irish Sea coastline. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a generous master with ensuite shower room, a pleasant lounge with feature fireplace, a spacious kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear garden, a family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. From the moment you enter the property you will appreciate the love and care which this home has received - just imagine yourself here. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and rear (enclosed) with paved patio area, garden shed and pebbled driveway.
Just a short stroll to the beach yet within easy commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast this could be your ideal home. Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- Wood effect laminate flooring and smoke alarm.
- 5.77m x 3.56m (18' 11" x 11' 8")
Open fire with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring, T.V point and double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.25m (18' 11" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a white finish with rood effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Wood effect laminate floor, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Patio doors to rear garden.
- White wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator, single panel radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Roofspace and hotpress access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.25m (15' 5" x 10' 8")
Double panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.58m (10' 8" x 11' 9")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 3.58m (7' 9" x 11' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Brick paved and part pebbled driveway to side with lawn to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. Shed, boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter along the main coast road turn right into Drumfad Avenue. Follow the road around to the right to where number 23 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.