22 Pascali Drive
, BT23 4BE
||22 Pascali Drive, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with tiled fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear with tarmac driveway
"There's never a bungalow available when you need one - there is now.."
This semi detached bungalow has been really nicely presented by its present owners and would make an enviable home, particularly if a bungalow is a priority.
It offers 3 bedrooms (currently utilised as two bedrooms plus a second sitting room), a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, a shower room with double shower cubicle and a modern fitted kitchen in classic cream "Shaker style" with a generous range of built in appliances. The attic is partially floored with access via a slingsby ladder and it has a gable window which offers scope for a roofspace conversion if required, subject to relevant consents. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there are pleasant gardens to both front and rear (south facing) laid in lawns with mature shrubs, paved patio and tarmac driveway. Finally there is a detached garage with ample space for car parking or storage.
Located on the Belfast side of Newtownards this area remains extremely popular and the property has been priced to encourage a prompt sale. Viewings by prior appointment and accompanied by the agent - strictly no cold callers.
- Modern uPVC double glazed door in black with glazed viewing panes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- 4.9m x 3.71m (16' 1" x 12' 2")
Feature tiled fireplace. Double radiator.
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units in cream "shaker style" with wood block effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Under pelmet lighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with electric shower and wall panelling. Tiled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)/SITTING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.13m (10' 11" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.39m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Partially floored with gable window - potential for conversion.
- 5.84m x 3.43m (19' 2" x 11' 3")
Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Hardford link turn onto Glenford Road. Take 3rd right onto Saratoga Avenue and 2nd left onto Pascali Drive to where number 22 is located at the end of the road on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.