22 Lakeview Manor
, BT23 4US
||22 Lakeview Manor, Newtownards
- Modern, split level semi-detached home
- Beautiful location close to Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature gas fireplace and bay window
- Modern kitchen with dining area & separate utility room
- Elevated sun room with balcony
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Integral garage
- Tarmac driveway
- Lawn area to front with landscaped terraced garden to rear
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Current EPC rating - C79
We are extremely proud to offer to the market this exceptional semi-detached home in this most desirable location. The property is of recent construction and offers a wealth of accommodation with an appealing split level design.
Upon entering the property viewers are immediately greeted by a modern take on a traditional "Victoria style" tiled floor which leads to the generous lounge, with gas fire and bay window, cloakroom, integral garage and a half flight of stairs. On the second level you will find a bright, well equipped kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden plus a separate utility room. On the next level you are met with a most appealing sun room, which is flooded with natural light from both front and back and has a balcony to the front, plus two bedrooms. Moving further up you will find the main bathroom, which is fully tiled, and the master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room and, finally on the top floor, a spacious room that could be a 4th bedroom, second lounge, or "teenagers retreat". Everything has been finished and presented to an exacting standard and the unique design of the home is sure to inspire the new owners. Naturally, as a modern new build home, the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating but also a terraced rear garden and patio plus tarmac driveway to the front.
Ideally located for commuting to Belfast or beyond, within easy reach of Newtownards town centre with its vast array of shops and other amenities and yet so close to nature in this unique setting close to Kiltonga Wildlife Centre, an internal viewing is an absolute must so call us now on 028 91 828 100.
- Hardwood door with double glazed viewing panes.
Feature Victorian style tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Phone point, Access to integral garage, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- White WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, Tiled floor, Chrome heated towel rail, Extractor fan.
- 5.18m x 4.67m (17' 0" x 15' 4")
(Measurement into bay)
Feature bay window, Feature gas fire with marble hearth and inset with stone surround, Solid oak wood flooring, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Phone point, TV point.
- Stairs to 2nd floor.
- 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units in painted cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and splashback, Integrated CDA 4 ring gas hob and electric oven with glass splashback, Integrated stainless steel and glass extractor hood, Integrated fridge-freezer, Tiled floor, Under pelmet lighting, Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Double glazed uPVC patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.73m (6' 6" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units to match kitchen with wood block effect roll edge worktops, Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Single panel radiator, Extractor fan, Tiled floor.
- Smoke alarm, Single panel radiator, Storage cupboard.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.62m x 2.84m (15' 2" x 9' 4")
Double panel radiator, Tiled floor, Double glazed uPVC door to balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 3.12m (17' 0" x 10' 3")
Feature bay window with views towards Scrabo Tower, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.69m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
Phone point, Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mains shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan, Chrome heated towel rail.
- ROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 2.74m (15' 2" x 9' 0")
Double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled double shower cubicle with mains shower, Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan.
- Under eaves storage cupboard, Smoke alarm, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.92m x 5.18m (19' 5" x 17' 0")
At widest points.
Under eaves storage cupboard, Recessed spotlights, Velux window, Double panel radiator.
- Small lawn area to front with tarmac driveway and access to integral garage.
Landscaped, tiered garden to rear with brick paved patio, Outside light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Old Belfast Road turn right into Lakeview development just opposite Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve ("The duck pond").
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.