22 Brookfield Drive
, BT22 2QW
||22 Brookfield Drive, Ballywalter
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Sun room
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear.
- Quiet cul de sac location
Retire to the seaside or perhaps choose to raise your family in this coastal village. This detached bungalow has been nicely presented by its present owners and offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, a kitchen with breakfast area and a sun room to the rear. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a detached garage, tarmac driveway and gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved footpaths and pebbled beds. For home workers there's always the option to convert the garage into your own personal work space to maintain that all important work/life balance.
Ballywalter offers coastal walks, beautiful beaches, a picturesque harbour and essential shops and amenities whilst a wider range of services are available just 10 miles away in Newtownards town.
Internal viewing of this fine home is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double storage cupboard. Hotpress. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- 5.08m x 3.58m (16' 8" x 11' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Multi fuel stove with tiled hearth and rustic wood mantel. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.09m x 2.82m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units in maple effect finish with quartz effect worktop. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Sliding patio doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.87m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Triton shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.74m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.51m (8' 3" x 8' 3")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 3.15m (18' 4" x 10' 4")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed pedestrian door and window. Light and power points.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled beds and paved footpaths. Tarmac driveway. Light and tap. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballywalter Main Street turn onto Dunover Road then take 2nd left into Westland Road then first left into Brookfield Drive to where number 22 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.