21A Loughdoo Road
, BT22 1HN
||21A Loughdoo Road, Kircubbin
- Outstanding, modern detached home
- Interesting split level, inverted design
- Four bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Luxury kitchen with central island
- Open plan sitting room
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Dining/music room
- Utility room & cloakroom
- Integral double garage + detached workshop & home office
- Under floor heating - Renewable energy system
- Beam vacuum system - Wood framed double glazing
- Tarmac parking & brick paved patio areas + lawned garden
- Beautiful country & loughside setting
"Escape to the country and turn your world upside down..."
Change your expectations. This detached home is one of the most impressive and deceptive homes that I have seen in many years. On approach you may be tempted to think, "Quaint cottage" but step inside and the first clue that there is something more is the double storey viewing window at the stairs which opens up to a stunning view of open countryside and Lough Doo. The property nestles into its natural surroundings by inverting the traditional layout and placing the four double bedrooms on the ground floor (master with ensuite shower room) along with the family bathroom, every room enjoying a lough and countryside view. The first floor is equally impressive with an outstanding luxury kitchen/diner open plan to a "sunken" living room, a formal dining/music room, a formal lounge with feature gas fire, a large utility room and an integral double garage with storage area. Externally there is a detached workshop with home office above, a paved patio, vegetable plot, tarmac driveway and lawned garden all wrapped in rural countryside.
The property boasts an efficient renewable energy heating system, supplying underfloor heating to both floors, a "Beam" vacuum system, hard wood framed "sash style" double glazing and many interesting design features such as the open tread staircase, low level footlights and gloss tiled flooring.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to change your life, move to the country and enjoy all that this outstanding home has to offer. There's only one like this and internal viewing from serious buyers is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the property and avoid missing out.
- Feature full length windows with views of the garden and lough to rear. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, smoke alarm and velux windows.
- 5.m x 4.4m (16' 5" x 14' 5")
Feature gas fire with tiled surround and hearth. Full length windows with view of garden and lough to rear.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 9.56m x 5.m (31' 4" x 16' 5")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with granite worktops. Integrated double fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, grill & microwave and 5-ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan integrated located at the centre island. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. Tiled floor and wall mounted gas fire. Double patio doors to outside. Smoke alarm and recessed spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 4.67m (11' 4" x 15' 4")
Full length windows with views of the garden and lough to rear. Tiled floor and recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.48m (11' 4" x 11' 5")
Range of units in a glossy white finish with roll edge worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and recessed spotlights. Access to garage and outside.
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights and roofspace access. White wc and floating wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising oval bath, corner shower, wash hand basin and wc. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 4.5m (16' 5" x 14' 9")
At widest points. Recessed spotlights. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising corner shower, wash hand basin and wc. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 4.m (16' 5" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.66m x 6.58m (18' 7" x 21' 7")
Double electric garage doors. Light and power points. Beam vacuum system.
- DETACHED WORKSHOP:
- 6.98m x 4.39m (22' 11" x 14' 5")
- DETACHED OFFICE:
- 6.98m x 4.39m (22' 11" x 14' 5")
At widest points. Part wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator (x2), recessed spotlights and velux windows.
- Private laneway leading to the front of the property. Tarmac parking to front with ramp to entrance. Brick paved patio area and extensive lawned garden to rear. Views overlooking lough and countryside.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Kircubbin towards Portaferry along the main coast road turn left onto Loughdoo Road and number 21A is located on the right along a short, private laneway.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.