21 William Street
, BT23 4EH
||21 William Street, Newtownards
- Ground floor apartment
- Private front and rear doors
- 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Kitchen with breakfast bar & utility store
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Shared, paved courtyard to rear
If you're at the stage of life where you want to downsize to a bungalow but can't find something in budget then you may consider an apartment - 21 William Street offers the best of both worlds. A modern 2 bedroom apartment with its own private front and rear doors and equipped to a high standard throughout.
The property offers a generous lounge with a wall mounted gas fire, a modern kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and utility cupboard, 2 double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and an additional bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a private, brick paved courtyard to the rear shared with the two first floor apartments but ideal for warm summer evenings.
The property is centrally located close to Ards town centre, the bus station and the taxi service so transport is not a problem. Built approximately 15 years ago the property would make an excellent first time buy or retirement dwelling and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.89m x 3.48m (16' 1" x 11' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Wall mounted gas fire, smoke alarm and two double panel radiators.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.26m (16' 11" x 10' 8")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style finish with integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with half bowl and mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed spotlights, double panel radiator and upvc double glazed door to rear. Gas boiler location.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tiled floor and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled suite comprising panel bath, wash hand basin and wc. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.16m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and dougle glazed patio doors to rear. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.34m x 3.28m (17' 6" x 10' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
- On-street parking to front. Brick paved communal garden to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
William Street runs past the former Ards Leisure Centre with number 21 located on the opposite of the road towards the town centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.