21 Westland Avenue
, BT22 2TR
||21 Westland Avenue, Ballywalter
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Four piece family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Possibility for roofspace conversion
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
Located in the highly sought after "Westland" area of Ballywalter this detached bungalow has been presented to a high standard throughout and would make an ideal retirement or family home.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with wood effect units and casual dining area and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property enjoys a pleasant site with gardens to front, side and rear, a spacious tarmac driveway and a detached garage. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Newtownards is just 10 miles away whilst the beautiful Ballywalter beach is within walking distance for most people. Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent so contact us now on 028 91 828 100 to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with side panel. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and roofspace access. Cornice ceilings.
- 5.13m x 3.78m (16' 10" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with polished granite surround. Cornice ceiling, t.v. point and double panel radiators (x2).
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.75m x 3.12m (15' 7" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine & space for fridge-freezer. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane leading to tarmac drive. Cornice ceiling.
- Four piece white suite comprising cubicle electric shower, bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Double panel radiator, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 4.01m (12' 11" x 13' 2")
Double panel radiator. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2) / DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 4.17m (12' 11" x 13' 8")
Currently utilised as a dining room. Double panel radiator & cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 2.74m (14' 4" x 9' 0")
At widest points. Double panel radiator and cornice ceiling.
- 5.97m x 3.58m (19' 7" x 11' 9")
Up & over door with pedestrian door and uPVc window to side. Oil boiler. Light & power points.
- Tarmac drive with lawned garden and path to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Direct access to garage. Oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballywalter from Newtownards/Carrowdore (along Dunover Road) turn right into Westland Road then right into Westland Drive then left into Westland Avenue to where number 21 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.