21 Main Street
, BT22 2PQ
||21 Main Street, Ballywalter
- Extended Mid terrace home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with cast iron stove
- Ground floor shower room - 1st floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed paved patio and parking area to rear
- Beautiful sea views to rear
- Current EPC rating - E42
"Don't judge a book by its cover..."
This traditional terraced property is anything but traditional, having been extended twice, and now offers over 1,120 sq. ft. of accommodation and direct access to the harbour and beach to the rear.
The property boasts 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor with access to the floored roof space with velux windows. The ground floor offers a lounge, kitchen with dining area, family room (with patio doors to the rear garden) and shower room. The property has uPVC double glazed windows, doors and fascias and benefits from oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous enclosed patio to the rear with gated access for off street car parking and beyond that is the harbour and local beaches.
This would make an ideal permanent or holiday home - the rear family room could also provide a ground floor bedroom with adjoining bathroom if required - and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to;
- 6.3m x 4.09m (20' 8" x 13' 5")
At widest points.
Fireplace with slate tiled hearth and space for electric fire, TV point, Cornicing, Smoke alarm, Two double panel radiators, Phone point, Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.14m x 3.33m (13' 7" x 10' 11")
At widest points.
High and low level units with cream shaker-style doors, Roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Spaces for fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer, Integrated Ariston oven, hob and extractor fan, Under pelmet lighting, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with spotlights, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Single panel radiator, Dado rail, Tiled floor, Smoke alarm, White uPVC double glazed door to side, Store with Tiled floor and access to overhead storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Peach suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC and double shower cubicle with Mira Jump electric shower, Single panel radiator, Tiled walls, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with spotlights, Extractor fan.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
Feature cast iron stove, Tiled floor, Dado rail, Cornicing, TV point, Mahogany effect uPVC double doors to rear patio.
- White suite comprising wood panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled walls, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.26m (10' 1" x 7' 5")
Single panel radiator, Skylight, Built-in storage cupboard, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 1.83m (12' 4" x 6' 0")
Dado rail, Single panel radiator, Views over harbour and sea.
- Paved patio and parking area to rear enclosed by gate and fencing. Light and tap, uPVC oil tank, Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Millisle into Ballywalter No 21 is located on the left hand side on the Main Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.