21 Lenamore Park
, BT23 8NL
||21 Lenamore Park, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Covered yard with utility area & WC
- Enclosed garden to front
A bit of time, effort and imagination and this terraced home could provide a happy place to live for another generation. Having been in the long term ownership of one family for many years it's time for a new lease on life. The kitchen has already been modernised so get the overalls on and get stuck in.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a shower room, a well proportioned lounge and a kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the front garden. Unusually for a property in this area, it also benefits from an enclosed yard, with utility area and cloakroom, leading to a single garage, with automatic "up and over" door. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a paved patio area to the front which is enclosed by a mature hedge and shrubs.
- Hardwood door with glazed viewing panel.
- Single glazing in hardwood frames. Tiled floor. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- 5.38m x 4.24m (17' 8" x 13' 11")
(At widest points). Real wood flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wall lights. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.27m x 4.24m (14' 0" x 13' 11")
Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Patio doors to front garden. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to covered yard.
- Hotpress. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.43m (13' 10" x 11' 3")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.64m (14' 0" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- COVERED YARD:
- 5.49m x 3.35m (18' 0" x 11' 1")
Covered yard with WC and utility area. Access to street.
- 5.56m x 3.43m (18' 3" x 11' 3")
Lean to garage with electrically operated up and over door.
- Paved patio to front enclosed by mature hedge and shrubs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street turn right into Lenamore Park then left at the "T" junction to where number 21 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.