21 Enler Park Central
, BT16 2DJ
||21 Enler Park Central, Dundonald
- Exceptional end terrace home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with real wood flooring
- Conservatory to rear
- Newly fitted luxury bathroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- "Simply must be seen to be appreciated"
"In life, if you want the best, you have to pay a little bit more - but it's worth it..."
And so it is with number 21 Enler Park Central - a simply stunning example of what can be achieved with one of these standard homes. The present owners have presented it to an excellent standard throughout with the open plan kitchen/diner/conservatory and the recently fitted luxury tiled bathroom of particular note. Decoratively the property is in excellent condition and the new owner will have little to do but move in and enjoy their new home, its many features and benefits. It offers 3 very well proportioned first floor bedrooms, a tiled bathroom with centre bath, a good sized lounge, a well equipped kitchen/diner and open plan conservatory. It benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, fascias and guttering. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear with brick shed and communal parking area beyond (a garage may be available to rent from the NIHE - any enquiries of this nature should be directed towards the NIHE themselves).
When all is said and done this house simply must be seen to be appreciated so call us at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Real wood flooring. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator. Access to understair storage.
- 4.01m x 3.84m (13' 2" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Real wood flooring. Feature electric fireplace with wood mantle and tiled hearth. T.V and internet point. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 3.3m x 5.74m (10' 10" x 18' 10")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a white wood finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and a half. Part tiled and part wood effect lamimnate flooring. Part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- 2.92m x 2.79m (9' 7" x 9' 2")
Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear via patio doors.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.33m (10' 2" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.59m (8' 4" x 8' 6")
Wood effect laminate. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with Triton electric shower and glass screen. Wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- Part floored. Gas boiler is located here.
- Paved rear with access to brick shed. Communal parking area beyond.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Grahamsbridge Road turn into Millars Lane then first left into Enler Park Central where number 21 is located on the left via the paved footpath.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.