20 East Street Court
, BT23 7EZ
||20 East Street Court, Newtownards
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury shower room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Brick paved parking area to front
- Quiet town centre location
Being located so close to Newtownards town centre this neatly presented end town house would make an ideal first home, a fresh start, a family home or even a place to begin retirement - internal viewing comes highly recommended.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a bright lounge with feature fireplace, a spacious kitchen with ample dining space and a ground floor cloakroom. The bathroom offers a modern walk in shower with white WC and wash hand basin and part tiled walls. It benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing & fascias whilst externally it offers a brick paved parking area to the front, with space for at least 2 cars, and an enclosed rear yard.
All the diverse amenities of Newtownards town centre are within easy walking distance for the average person with public transport also readily accessible making this an ideal commuter base for Belfast, Bangor or beyond. Call us now on 028 91 828 100 to avoid disappointment.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.73m x 4.01m (12' 3" x 13' 2")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V and internet points.
- 3.12m x 5.08m (10' 3" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven + hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, footlights, gas boiler and under stairs storage.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.01m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising walk-in shower, wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan. Storage cupboard.
- Brick paved drive to front. Enclosed paved rear with bin access. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
East Street Court is located just off East Street and parallel to Frances Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.