20 Dermott Road
, BT23 5LG
||20 Dermott Road, Comber
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Dining room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with driveway & wooden summer house
- Nicely presented throughout
This semi detached home has been lovingly presented and cared for by its present owner and would make an excellent first time buy, first family home or fresh start.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a bright and spacious lounge with a multi fuel stove, a kitchen and a separate dining room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to front and rear with artificial grass, raised deck area, paved patio, tarmac driveway and wooden summer house/office.
This area remains popular with buyers and offers great value for money. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed front door with twin side panels leading to a wood effect laminate floor. Single panel radiator & stairs to first floor.
- 4.09m x 4.27m (13' 5" x 14' 0")
Multi-fuel stove with tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V & internet points.
- 3.12m x 3.66m (10' 3" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Wood effect laminate flooring, part tiled and part panelled walls. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated oven & hob with integrated extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear via uPVC double glazed door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard where the boiler is located. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising bath with thermostatic shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.9m (13' 10" x 9' 6")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10' 4" x 8' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.06m (10' 4" x 6' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Enclosed front with tarmac drive, lawn area with flower beds. Steps to front door. Enclosed rear garden with artifical grass, raised decking area and paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
- 2.92m x 3.53m (9' 7" x 11' 7")
uPVC double glazed patio doors. Light and power.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Comber town centre take Daragh Road (beside petrol station) and turn right at the mini roundabout into Dermott Road. Follow the road around to the left to where number 20 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.