20 Bartleys Wood
, BT22 2GJ
||20 Bartleys Wood, Ballywalter
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden in lawn with paved and pebbled driveway
This modern semi detached home has been nicely presented by its current owner and finished with neutral touches providing an excellent base from which to create your first or next home.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, with the third bedroom currently utilised as a dressing room with sliding door wardrobes, a family bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with multi fuel stove, a kitchen with casual dining area, and patio doors to the rear garden, and a separate utility room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved and pebbled driveway and paved patio.
The beautiful Ballywalter beach is within walking distance for most able bodied people whilst the stunning Ards Peninsula is on your doorstep making this a great place to make home.
- Painted wood door to entrance porch.
- 1.45m x 1.27m (4' 9" x 4' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel stove. Double radiator.
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish and granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 8")
Range of units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Painted wood door to rear garden.
- Spindle banister. Hot press. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.67m (13' 4" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.39m (9' 11" x 7' 10")
Range of fitted bedroom furniture with sliding mirror doors. Single radiator.
- small garden to front in lawn with paved pathway, brick paved and pebbled driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Ballywalter Main Street along Greyabbey Road, towards Greyabbey, turn left into Bartley's Wood then left and left again to where number 20 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.