2 Stonebridge Park
, BT23 7QW
||2 Stonebridge Park, Conlig
- Nicely presented modern townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor WC
- Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio
- Parking area to front with open green beyond
With the price of semi detached homes rising rapidly we're delighted to offer this nicely presented, modern townhouse to the market at an attractive price, which may particularly appeal to first time buyers.
Located in one of the most popular local residential areas, the property offers 3 good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle, a lounge with feature fireplace, a kitchen/diner with good range of units and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property faces onto a pleasant green and enjoys generous parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area. Stonebridge is ideally located for access to Bangor, Newtownards or commuting to Belfast and beyond. Internal viewing is recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment accompanied by the agent.
- Painted wood door with canopy to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.44m x 3.68m (14' 7" x 12' 1")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Open fireplace with tiled hearth & inset with wood surround. French doors to kitchen/diner. Double radiator.
- 4.72m x 34.75m (15' 6" x 114' 7")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in beech finish with granite effect worktop. White ceramic sink with mixer tap and drainer. Oven, hob & stainless steel extractor hood. Under pelmet lighting. Plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Modern white WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Painted spindle handrail and balustrade. Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, with electric shower over and folding shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with "Rainshower". Part uPVC panelled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.2m (14' 3" x 10' 6")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.62m (11' 11" x 8' 7")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 1.93m (7' 4" x 6' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Access via underpass for bins etc. Generous parking area to front with pleasant green and additional parking beyond.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Green Road turn into Stonebridge Avenue (the second entrance nearest the countryside) and proceed on until you reach Stonebridge Park which enjoys a large green area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.