2 Stonebridge Cottages
, BT23 7QN
||2 Stonebridge Cottages, Conlig, Newtownards
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Pebbled driveway
- Cul de sac location
This modern semi detached home has been tastefully presented by its present owner and would make an ideal first home or step, first step up the property ladder or, indeed, a fresh start or downsize.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, including two with built in storage, a family bathroom, a lounge with pleasant feature fireplace and a lovely kitchen/diner plus cloakroom. The kitchen benefits from a range of built in appliances - perfect for those starting out for the first time.
One of the most charming aspects of this property is the lovely rear garden which seems to attract the sun throughout the day and benefits from lawn, paved patio and a summer house (available subject to negotiation) to compliment the front garden and generous pebbled driveway. The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Conlig is situated conveniently midway between Newtownards and Bangor enabling it to benefit from a vast range of local amenities in both towns whilst also being convenient for commuting to Belfast or beyond.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Composite door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Stairs to first floor landing. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.70mx3.86m (15'5x12'8)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with rustic wood surround and tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Feature spotlights. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 4.88mx3.18m (16x10'5)
- Range of high and low level units in classic cream style with wood block effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Cloakroom 2.24mx0.91m (7'4x3)
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister. Access to roof space. Hot press.
- Bathroom 1.98mx1.96m (6'6x6'5)
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Mira electric shower above and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.96mx2.79m (13x9'2)
- At widest points. Built in sliding mirror door wardrobes. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.94mx2.79m (12'11x9'2)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.41mx2.06m (7'11x6'9)
- Built in storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with pebbled driveway.
Garden to rear enclosed by fencing and with brick paved patio. Light and power points.
Summer house available subject to separate negotiation.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.