2 Shaftesbury Road
, BT20 3GD
||2 Shaftesbury Road, Bangor
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace & patio doors to garden
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed - Phoenix gas central heating
- Off street parking to the front.
- Enclosed garden in lawn to rear
- Conveniently located close to main Belfast Road
Located just on the fringes of Bangor town and close to the main Belfast Road, this attractive semi detached home would make an excellent first time buy or downsize purchase.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, a bathroom and separate ground floor cloakroom, and a kitchen with casual dining area. The property benefits from wood framed double glazing and phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway and footpaths.
This is a straight forward home, with pleasant garden and in an ideal location for commuting to Belfast or simply access to Bangor town or Springhill shopping centre. Personal viewing is recommended.
- Covered porch with painted wood door. Storage shed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.15m x 2.84m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- 5.66m x 4.47m (18' 7" x 14' 8")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate hearth and wood surround. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Feature staircase with spindle handrail and balustrade. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 2")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.16m (11' 4" x 7' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs & pebbled driveway. Garden to rear in lawn enclosed by fencing with pedestrian access beyond. Pebbled footpaths.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road turn right into Shaftesbury Road just past Hillmount Garden Centre and before the flyover.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.