2 Manse Court
, BT22 2ER
||2 Manse Court, Carrowdore
- Excellent semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Luxury kitchen with oak units
- Dining room
- Conservatory with uPVC panelled roof
- Luxury bathroom with whirlpool bath and separate shower cubicle
- Ground floor WC & shower
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Solar hot water system
- Brick paved driveway and rear patio
This excellent 3 bed chalet style semi detached home has been presented to a high standard throughout and includes a number of "added extras" making it great value for money.
The lounge includes a multi fuel stove whilst the kitchen boasts oak finished units and a 5 ring range. From the dining room there is a generous conservatory to the rear with uPVC panelled ceiling, centre fan and electric under floor heating. In addition to the ground floor cloakroom (with shower) there is also an excellent family bathroom with both shower cubicle and luxury spa bath with built in radio and lights. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and also a solar hot water system to keep your running costs under control. Externally the driveway is brick paved as is the enclosed rear patio whilst there is a manageable lawned garden to the front.
Internal viewing is highly recommended so contact us now to secure a personal appointment.
- Mahogany effect uPVC door with twin double glazed side panels.
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Phone point, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower, Tiled walls and floor, Chrome heated towel rail, uPVC panelled ceiling.
- 5.11m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with cast iron stove on tiled hearth with wooden mantle, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Single panel radiator, Double panel radiator.
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Range cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Integrated dishwasher, Integrated washing machine, Part tiled walls, Under pelmet lighting, Tiled floor, Space for fridge-freezer, Open to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels to;
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Tiled floor, Two double panel radiators and electric under floor heating, Mahogany effect uPVC patio doors to rear garden, Ceiling fan and light, uPVC panelled ceiling.
- Access to roof space, Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising luxury whirlpool bath with lights and radio, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, Two chrome heated towel rails, Extractor fan, Fully tiled walls and floor, Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.58m (16' 2" x 11' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.64m (10' 9" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Range of storage units, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.64m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Recessed spotlights.
- Brick paved driveway to front with small garden in lawn.
Brick paved garden to rear enclosed by walling and fencing, Light and tap, Boiler house, uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Carrowdore, Manse Court is located on the right just before the junction for Ballyblack Road East (to Newtownards/Bangor).
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.