2 Hartford Mews
, BT23 4AR
||2 Hartford Mews, Newtownards
- Detached family home
- 3 bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear plus brick shed to rear
- Residents parking to front and rear
This beautiful home is a real surprise - a town centre property but also a detached house and the presentation is superb.
The property offers 3 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen in white finish with granite effect worktops. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio, brick shed and feature stone boundary wall to one side. To the front is a small pebbled garden whilst residents parking is available to front or rear.
Set close to Newtownards town centre with its excellent range of shops, cafés and transport links this would make an excellent first home.
- Oak effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing pane. TIled floor. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.39m x 3.48m (14' 5" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 4.52m (9' 10" x 14' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a modern white finish with granite effect worktops. Integrated iven & gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. uPVc double glazed door to rear garden.
- Part-floored roofspace with access via slingsby ladder.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising electric shower over bath. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.51m (11' 10" x 8' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.49m (12' 4" x 8' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 1.91m (8' 10" x 6' 3")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and hot press access.
- Enclosed walled garden with brick shed and paved patio area. Gated access to parking. Pebbled garden to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From St Marks Church turn onto William Street then first left into Corry Street and then left into Hartford Mews to where number 2 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.