2 Cloverhill Park
, BT23 8XW
||2 Cloverhill Park, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (all with built in storage)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Under stairs utility area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
"As far as first homes go, 2 Cloverhill Park ticks a lot of boxes - affordable, beautifully presented, good location... Internal viewing comes highly recommended".
The property offers 3 bedrooms, all with built in storage, a modern white bathroom, a bright lounge, with feature fireplace, and a well proportioned kitchen/diner. Cleverly a utility area has been created under the stairs with double doors for access plus there is additional storage cupboards in the hallway and in the landing. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there are lawned gardens to front and enclosed to rear with paved patio and raised deck sun terrace plus a generous tarmac driveway.
With essential shops and highly regarded schools available nearby this area has always proved popular so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs utility area. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 3.84m x 3.58m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with back boiler and slate hearth.
- 5.72m x 3.51m (18' 9" x 11' 6")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in light oak finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dish washer. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Hot press. Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Triton electric shower over and glass screen, WC & wash hand basin. Part panelled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.66m (10' 6" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.18m (9' 1" x 7' 2")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Garden to rear in lawn with patio and raised deck sun terrace. Enclosed area to side for dogs/bins. Wooden shed. uPVC oil tank. Brick boiler house. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Stratheden Heights (just past Abbey Primary school) then turn 4th right into Mandeville Avenue. Take 3rd left into Cloverhill Park to where number 2 is on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.