2 Castle Hill Brae
, BT22 2TS
||2 Castle Hill Brae, Ballywalter
Dual (Solid & Oil)
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room (4th bedroom)
- Bathroom with Whirlpool bath and separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
- Detached garage
- Gardens to side & rear with raised deck and paved patio areas
- Current EPC rating - D57
"A charming detached bungalow in a quiet setting with south facing front garden and just a short stroll to the beach..."
This detached bungalow is of relatively recent construction and has been neatly presented and maintained by its present owner. It offers adaptable accommodation currently utilised as 3 bedrooms, a dining room, a bright lounge with feature fireplace, a kitchen with casual dining area and a family bathroom with both whirlpool corner bath and separate shower cubicle. The dining room could also double up as a 4th bedroom if required. Internal finishes include real wood flooring to the lounge and oak internal doors, skirtings and architraves whilst the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up. Externally there is a good sized garage, concrete driveway and gardens to side and rear in lawn whilst to the front a paved patio and raised deck area make the most of the South facing setting. The excellent Ballywalter beach is just a short stroll away, as are essential amenities, whilst Newtownards and Bangor are just 10 & 13 miles away respectively.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the agent. No cold callers please.
- Oak internal doors, skirtings and architraves. Three single panel radiators. Internet point. Access to roofspace and storage.
- 4.85m x 3.94m (15' 11" x 12' 11")
At widest points. Real wood flooring. Open fireplace with back boiler, comprising cast iron surround, wood mantel and tiled hearth. Two single panel radiators. Phone point.
- 3.3m x 3.33m (10' 10" x 10' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a painted finish. Integrated oven and hob with an integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and a half with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Single panel radiator. Access to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.72m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
At widest points. Real wood flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.41m (9' 4" x 7' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 2.87m x 3.33m (9' 5" x 10' 11")
At widest points. Cream suite comprising corner whirlpool bath, cubicle shower with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.13m x 3.61m (16' 10" x 11' 10")
Oil boiler. Vented for tumble dryer.
- South facing home. Outside porch. PVC fascia. Driveway to front, raised decking with paved patio area with pebbled beds. Lawn extended from side to rear. Security lights and tap. Oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Ballywalter turn onto Greyabbey Road and turn left into Castle Hill Brae at the top of the hill. At the fork in the lane number 2 is facing you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.