2 Brandon Park
, BT22 1ED
||2 Brandon Park, Portavogie
- Extended semi detached home
- 2 bedrooms
- Feature kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Pantry/utility room
- Bathroom with bath and seperate shower
- Floored roofspace with light, power & velux window
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear with parking area
"A quaint cottage that simply must be seen..."
This semi detached bungalow has had a significant extension added to create a fantastic kitchen, with vaulted ceiling and cooking range, which has become the natural "heart" of the home. It is open plan to the original lounge, with multi fuel stove, and also offers access to the charming conservatory. Additionally there is a pantry/utility room off the kitchen with access to the rear yard and garden. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The roof space is floored and provides light, power and a velux window and is accessed via a slingsby ladder. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating system. Externally it is set on an enviable corner site with pleasant gardens to front and side with driveway and parking area plus a sun terrace and vegetable plot to the rear.
Photos alone can not do this property justice so we would encourage and internal viewing at your earliest opportunity. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- White uPVC double glazed door. Tiled floor, Smoke alarm, Single panel radiator.
- 4.62m x 3.23m (15' 2" x 10' 7")
Feature fireplace with cast iron stove, tiled hearth and Victorian slate surround, TV point, Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Open to;
- 6.05m x 3.35m (19' 10" x 11' 0")
High and low level units in cream with wood effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Rayburn Royal range with feature brick surround, Plumbed for dishwasher, Feature beams, Tiled floor, TV Point, Double panel radiator.
- 2.41m x 2.24m (7' 11" x 7' 4")
Double panel radiator, Space for fridge freezer, Storage cupboard.
- 3.84m x 2.72m (12' 7" x 8' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
Wood flooring, Feature fireplace (blocked), Double panel radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 2.64m (14' 9" x 8' 8")
Double panel radiator, Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising wood panel bath, WC and wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with Triton Ivory 2 electric shower, Double panel radiator, Wooden floor, Part tongue and groove walls , Shelved hot press.
- Light, Power and Velux window.
- Neat garden in lawn surrounded by fencing with mature shrubs, driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with shrubbery and green house.
From Portavogie Primary School proceed towards the harbour and turn left into Brandon Park where number 2 is located on the left in a charming cul de sac location.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.