19 Saltwater Close
, BT22 2TP
||19 Saltwater Close, Ballywalter
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Fully tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with brick paved driveway
- Short stroll to the beach
On a nice day Ballywalter is a lovely place to be with its superb beaches and relaxing atmosphere. It's also within easy reach of Newtownards town which offers a wide range of amenities so this detached bungalow could make an ideal retirement or holiday home, or even family home, and should be viewed to be appreciated.
The property has been well maintained and neatly presented and offers 3 bedrooms, a modern, fully tiled shower room and a well proportioned kitchen with dining area. The lounge has a feature fireplace with slate hearth and polished wood flooring. The accommodation is versatile, however, with bedroom 1 currently used as a dining room for example. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating (boiler and oil tank recently replaced) whilst externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area and a brick paved driveway with pebbled beds to the front.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing panes leading to tiled floor.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, smoke alarm and phone point. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with tiled surround and wood mantle. Wood floor, double panel radiator and T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a pine finish with integrated oven and hob with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and plumbed for washing machine. Doube panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- White suite comprising corner electric RedRing shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.18m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 3.18m (6' 10" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- Brick paved driveway with pebbled area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
From the Main Coast Road in Ballywalter turn onto Stump Road then 3rd right into Saltwater Close to where number 19 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.