19 Mill Cottage Park
, BT22 2FF
||19 Mill Cottage Park, Millisle
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Luxury bathroom
- Detached garage + Summer house
- Ornamental garden, paved patio & tarmac driveway
- uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating & solar system
- Quiet cul de sac location
"Every now and then a property pops up which is a real head turner... Just take a look at this outstanding property and be surprised at the value for money on offer. No expense has been spared creating this beautiful home and the standard of presentation throughout is exceptional".
The property is approximately 17 years old and offers a generous lounge, with feature fireplace and real wood flooring, which is open to a dining room, with patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is beautiful and highlighted with hi-gloss tiles and cream units with wood effect worktops. There are 3 first floor bedrooms including a master with ensuite shower room and a luxury family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and solar panels generating low cost electricity. Externally there is a generous detached garage, immaculate tarmac driveway, ornamental front garden in lawn with raised beds whilst to the rear is an enclosed "secret" garden with paved patio, artificial grass and hedges and a summer house (hot tub not included).
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer and, with its location less than 1/2 mile from the beach and just 6 miles from Newtownards & Bangor, interest is sure to be high so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, double radiator, phone point, spindle staircase to 1st floor landing.
- 4.83m x 3.6m (15' 10" x 11' 10")
Real wood floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, internet and TV points, double radiator, open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.13m x 2.99m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
Real wood flooring, double radiator, patio doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.56m x 3.29m (18' 3" x 10' 10")
(L-shaped) Range of high and low level units in white finish and roll edge worktops, breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. High gloss tiled floor, part tiled walls, Feature radiator, under stairs storage cupbaord, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Smoke alarm
- White suite comprising free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.15m x 3.63m (13' 7" x 11' 11")
Wood effect lamniate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, velux window, hotpress, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.63m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
(At widest points) Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 1.94m (9' 3" x 6' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- 5.23m x 3.54m (17' 2" x 11' 7")
Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmaced driveway, ornamental garden to front in lawn with raised brick beds and paved paths. Enclosed garden to rear with artificial grass & hedges, paved patio, summer house with light and power (hot tub not included). Brick boiler house, uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Millisle from Newtownards along Moss Road, past the Ballycopeland Windmill, turn right into Mill Cottage Park and first right towards number 19.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.