19 Islandmore Avenue
, BT23 7BT
||19 Islandmore Avenue, Newtownards
- Extended semi detached home
- Up to 4 bedrooms
- Ground floor with ensuite shower room
- First floor bathroom
- Lounge/dining room
- Sun room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Generous garden to rear in lawn
- Tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
At approximately 1,600 sq ft this extended semi detached home offers generous levels of accommodation which simply needs a little insight and imagination to make the most of. It's almost a free extension for you to work with.
The property originally offered a traditional layout of open plan lounge with dining area, a kitchen, 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom. The side extension adds a very generous room, either master bedroom or second lounge, plus a generous ensuite shower room whilst the rear extension provides a sun room overlooking the excellent rear garden. Refit the kitchen and bathroom, perhaps patio doors between the dining room and sun room, a bit of redecoration to your own prefered tastes and you have got an outstanding family home, in a sought after location, with a superb garden and all at an extremely attractive price.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, Phoenix gas central heating and a CCTV security system. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment, accompanied by the agent, by calling 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator, under stairs storage, stairs to first floor landing.
- 7.34m x 3.91m (24' 1" x 12' 10")
(reducing to 8ft 1in). Feature fireplace, 2 double radiators & 1 single radiator, Wall lights.
- 3.4m x 3.28m (11' 2" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with roll edge worktops. Part tiled walls. 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated hob, oven & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.66m x 2.49m (18' 7" x 8' 2")
uPVC ceiling. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.64m x 3.96m (18' 6" x 13' 0")
(Potential lounge). Wood effect laminate flooring, Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.82m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
Corner shower with disabled access, white WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Double radiator, part tiled walls, hot press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.95m (10' 7" x 9' 8")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, Range of built in storage units.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.54m (8' 11" x 8' 4")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, Single radiator.
- Small garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with mature hedges and paved footpaths.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into Rosevale Avenue then 3rd left into Islandmore Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.