19 Balmoral Square
, BT19 7XL
||19 Balmoral Square, Bangor
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with real wood flooring
- Kitchen/Diner with utility room/larder
- Luxury bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- Gardens to front, side & rear with tarmac parking spaces
- Phoenix gas central heating - uPVC double glazing
- Quiet cul de sac location
With a number of recent sales in the area, we have really come to appreciate these cleverly designed modern semi detached homes, as have current house hunters with demand high.
This charming home has been beautifully presented throughout and offers practical accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, a luxury bathroom, a bright and spacious lounge, a ground floor cloakroom and a well proportioned kitchen/diner with utility/larder and patio doors to the rear garden. It further benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with paved patio, deck area, tarmac parking, pebbled and "barked" beds.
Ready to move into so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Painted wood door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 5")
Real wood flooring. Double radiator.
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units in white shaker style finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated SMEG dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated extractor hood. Gas boiler. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Recessed spot lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.22m (6' 11" x 4' 8")
Tiled floor. Granite effect worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan.
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback. Extractor fan.
- Painted spindle balustrade.
- Modern white suite comprising "P" bath, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.43m (12' 7" x 11' 3")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & corner wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.13m (8' 8" x 7' 4")
- Garden in lawn to front with "barked" bed. Two tarmac parking spaces to side. Enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance pebbles with paved patio and raised deck areas. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Balloo Road turn onto Willowbrook Road and Balmoral Square is the 2nd turn on the right. Follow the road round to the left to where number 19 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.