19 Ascot Park
, BT23 4AZ
||19 Ascot Park, Newtownards
- Spacious detached family home
- Up to 4 double bedrooms
- Master suite with "secret" dressing room & ensuite bathroom
- Basement room with ensuite shower & private entrance
- Lounge with views towards Scrabo Tower
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Double garage with utility area
- Terraced patio with "Scandinavian style" Barbecue hut
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Prime residential location close to Kiltonga Nature Reserve
This is one of those unique homes for which there is no substitute for an internal viewing. At over 2,000 sq ft it offers generous levels of accommodation but, in this case, the sum of the individual parts, is what really makes the difference.
The entrance hall is floored with reclaimed wood from a Dublin brewery whilst the lounge, with its feature gas fire, is spacious and affords excellent views of Scrabo Tower. Double doors lead to an equally generous dining room, with patio doors leading to the rear garden, which in turn leads to the "Cottage style" kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stable style rear door and pan rail. Moving down the hallway you will find 3 double bedrooms including a master with ensuite bathroom, incorporating both bath and separate shower cubicle, and a practical dressing room hidden behind sliding mirrored doors. The second bedroom also links to a "Jack & Jill" ensuite shower room. One of the big surprises of this home is the basement which offers a double garage & utility area but, more importantly, a large room with ensuite shower room that has been variously used as a TV room, home office & self contained "flat" with its own exterior access - perfect for multi generational families. Naturally the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front, with parking for several vehicles, and terraced gardens to front & rear offering mature shrubs, paved patios and raised deck areas. A lovely added extra is the "Scandinavian style" barbecue hut to the rear allowing you to spend quality time with family and friends late into the evening regardless of the Northern Irish weather.
Internal viewing is essential so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- Painted wood door with twin side panels.
- Reclaimed wood flooring, Spindle banister and stairs to basement area. Hotpress, Access to roofspace, Double & single radiators. Double doors to lounge.
- 5.92m x 4.19m (19' 5" x 13' 9")
Feature gas fire with granite inset and hearth and wood surround. Double & single radiators. Recessed spotlights. Wall lights. Views toward Scrabo Tower. Double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.68m (15' 4" x 12' 1")
Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with roll edge worktops. Woodblock effect breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dish washer. Walk in larder. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Stable style door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.71m (14' 6" x 12' 2")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Sliding mirror doors to dressing room with shelving.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC, wash hand basin and bidet. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.18m (10' 11" x 10' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Light coloured WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Part wood panelled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.26m x 2.69m (17' 3" x 8' 10")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Real wood flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.99m x 3.71m (19' 8" x 12' 2")
Real wood flooring. Two double radiators.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Single glazed wooden door to side.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 5.79m (20' 1" x 19' 7")
Twin up an dover doors. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Light and power points. Single glazed wooden door to side.
- Tarmac driveway. Terraced gardens with mature shrubs to front and rear. Paved patio area. Raised deck areas with "Scandinavian style" Barbecue hut. uPVC oil tank. Tap & light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Old Belfast Road towards "The Duck Pond" take the second right into Ascot Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.