189 Abbey Road
, BT22 2DH
||189 Abbey Road, Millisle
- Detached bungalow
- Rural site extending to approx 0.4 acres
- Excellent road frontage
- Potential for replacement dwelling (subject to approval)
- Potential for 1 or more dwellings (subject to approval)
- Sought after rural location
- Existing property with oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- 2 bedrooms
- Mains water, electricty and sewage connections
This detached bungalow offers an opportunity to secure a rural site with the option to renovate or replace the existing dwelling or to further develop the site, perhaps with two detached homes or a pair of semi detached, subject to relevant consents.
The site extends to approx 0.4 acres with good road frontage.
On site at present is a detached bungalow offering 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and utility area plus a detached brick shed with double doors.
Water, electricity and sewage all connected.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.54m x 1.17m (8' 4" x 3' 10")
- 4.27m x 2.95m (14' 0" x 9' 8")
Feature tiled fireplace, Double radiator.
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.69m (9' 11" x 8' 10")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.29m x 1.88m (14' 1" x 6' 2")
Boiler house & WC.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Hotpress. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.41m (14' 0" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.31m (9' 7" x 7' 7")
- Gardens extending to approx 0.4 acres in lawn with paved parking area, paved footpaths and brick shed/workshop.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located mid way between Millisle and Carrowdore villages in the townland of Ballyfrenis on the Abbey Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.