18 The Tides
, BT22 1SE
||18 The Tides, Portavogie
- Modern detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with ample dining space
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front, side & rear with generous driveway
At over 1,200 sq ft this detached home provides versatile space for the growing family and within walking distance of the beautiful Irish Sea coastline and beach walks for most people.
The property offers 4 first floor bedrooms including a good size main bedroom with built in double wardrobe. A generous family bathroom, with centre bath & separate shower cubicle, is complimented by a ground floor cloakroom. Additionally the ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, a generous lounge with bay window and feature fireplace and a well proportioned kitchen with dining area to the rear. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a detached garage and gardens to front, side and rear with generous driveway.
Newtownards is just over 15 miles to the North whilst the outstanding beauty of the Ards Peninsula is right on your doorstep. Internal and early viewing is strongly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door with decorative inset and matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 1.57m x 1.52m (5' 2" x 5' 0")
(At widest points - L shaped). Tile effect laminate flooring. White WC & wash hand basin.
- 4.93m x 4.47m (16' 2" x 14' 8")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, wood surround and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 7.39m x 3.18m (24' 3" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker" style finish and granite effect worktop. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood (gas range available by separate negotiation). Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Two double radiators.
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder (Part floored).
- White suite comprising panelled, centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls. Double and single radiators. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
(At widest points). Built in double wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.84m (10' 5" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.16m (10' 10" x 7' 1")
(Plus storage cupboard). Storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 1.65m (10' 5" x 5' 5")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 3.45m (23' 0" x 11' 4")
Roller door. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler. Pressurised heating system. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden to front in lawn with generous gravel driveway. Enclosed garden to side and rear in lawn with paved patio and concrete dog run. uPVC oil tank. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From New Road turn into the Tides development and follow the road around to the left to where number 18 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.