18 Joe Tomelty Drive
, BT22 1RP
||18 Joe Tomelty Drive, Portaferry
- Generous semi detached home (approx 1,500 sq ft)
- Up to 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor bathroom
- Luxury real wood flooring to lounge & entrance hall
- Solid oak open tread staircase.
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with generous tarmac driveway
Set in a quiet cul de sac on the fringes of Portaferry village this semi detached home offers exceptional space (approximately 1,500 sq ft) at an affordable price and is nicely presented throughout.
The property offers versatile accommodation and up to 5 bedrooms if required. The generous lounge boasts a real wood floor and feature multi fuel stove with the real wood flooring continuing along the hallway and into the front bedroom/dining room. There are two additional bedrooms/reception rooms on this floor along with a fully tiled bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle, and of course a well proportioned kitchen with casual dining area. Ascending the solid oak, open tread staircase to the first floor you will find two additional large bedrooms including a master with modern ensuite shower room. These rooms offer views across the village towards Strangford Lough.
Externally the property enjoys a large site with generous tarmac driveway, gardens to front and rear in lawn and a large garage. All in all a very complete package at a very attractive price.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, Solid oak open tread staircase to first floor. Single radiator. Storage cupboard. Hotpress.
- 4.83m x 3.96m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
Real wood flooring. Feature multi fuel stove with brick surround and slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 4.9m x 3.96m (16' 1" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in light oak finish with roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, single radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
(Or bedroom 5) - Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.67m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.97m (10' 3" x 9' 9")
(or dining room) Real wood flooring. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.56m x 3.07m (18' 3" x 10' 1")
Double radiator, under eaves storage, velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.54m x 3.91m (18' 2" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Single & double radiators. Velux window. Access to eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower, WC & wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.91m x 3.96m (22' 8" x 13' 0")
Roller door. Light & power points. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with generous tarmac driveway and mature hedges.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Shore Road, Portaferry turn onto Cook Street then left onto Windmill Hill and right onto Windmill Meadows. Turn left then left again and number 18 Joe Tomelty Drive is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.