18 Coopers Mill Mews
, BT16 1WB
||18 Coopers Mill Mews, Dundonald
- Modern ground floor apartment
- 1 bedroom
- Living/Kitchen/Dining room
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Brick paved parking area
With its rustic stone frontage this small block of just 4 apartments has definite kerb appeal and the interior is just as pleasant.
A straight forward 1 bedroom apartment, suitable for a single person or a couple, the property is accessed via a communal foyer and offers a double bedroom, modern bathroom and open plan living/kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is modern and well equipped and the property is pleasingly decorated and presented throughout. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst, externally, it benefits from a generous brick paved parking area to the side and a communal bin store to the rear. There is a pleasant countryside aspect to the front with a pedestrian walk way.
The property is ideally located for the Ulster Hospital or commuting to Belfast, Newtownards or beyond.
- Painted wood door to communal entrance hall with tiled floor. Painted wood door to apartment 18.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.65m x 3.78m (25' 1" x 12' 5")
(Reducing to 6"4). Range of high and low level kitchen units in dark wood finish with wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, extractor hood and splash back. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Gas boiler. Wood effect laminate flooring to living area. Recessed spotlights. Two double radiators. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with glass shower screen and thermostatic shower above, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
- Brick paved parking area to side. Communal bin store to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Newtownards Dual Carriageway turn into Old Mill Meadows and follow the road to the first roundabout. Turn left and number 18 is located in the corner block of 4 apartments.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.