18 Cairndore Way
, BT23 8PB
||18 Cairndore Way, Newtownards
- Beautifully modernised semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with modern multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury bathroom
- Garage with tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
The present owner of this semi detached home has done an amazing job of modernising it in recent times and created a property that has "celebrity" style throughout. From the real wood flooring, twin glazed doors and "free standing" multi fuel stove in the lounge through to the bi-fold glazed doors to the conservatory, the gloss floor tiling in the kitchen, diner and conservatory and the luxury finishes to the bathroom this is a property that has style in spades.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a luxury bathroom, an open plan lounge with real wood flooring and multi fuel stove, a kitchen with dining area and a bright and airy conservatory. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is an attached garage with tarmac driveway and an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio.
An excellent starter home or buy to let investment we expect interest to be strong so recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Painted hardwood door with viewing pane.
- Tiled floor, Double radiator.
- 4.72m x 4.65m (15' 6" x 15' 3")
Polished wood strip flooring, Modern multi fuel stove with granite hearth. Double panelled radiator. Stairs to first floor landing, Under stairs storage, Twin glazed doors to kitchen/diner.
- 4.72m x 2.57m (15' 6" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units in cream 'Shaker' style with wood block effect worktops, Integrated extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Double panelled radiator. Bi-fold glazed doors to conservatory.
- 3.m x 2.59m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
Tiled floor, Double panelled radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden & patio.
- Spindle banister, Smoke alarm, Shelved hotpress, Access to roof space.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Extractor fan, Designer radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.57m (15' 6" x 8' 5")
(At widest points). Polished wood strip flooring, Single panelled radiator, Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.64m (9' 5" x 8' 8")
(At widest points). Polish wood strip flooring. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 1.93m (7' 5" x 6' 4")
- 7.54m x 2.67m (24' 9" x 8' 9")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed pedestrian door. Velux window. Light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway to front with planted flower bed, Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio enclosed by fencing, uPVC oil tank, Boiler house, Outside tap and light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Cairndore Road (just before Abbey Primary School). At the "T" junction turn left then right then left again to where number 18 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.