18 Bangor Road
, BT23 7PX
||18 Bangor Road, Conlig, Newtownards
- Unique Period Detached home
- 3 bedrooms (plus attic room)
- Lounge with open fire
- Family room with open fire
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large rear garden in lawn (Total site approx 1/3 acre)
"To renovate or replace...? - The choice is yours"
This fine period property is something of a hidden gem in Conlig, one which you may have passed a thousand times and never noticed, but where else do you get this amount of outside space, approximately 1/3 acre, and such internal character, such as picture rails, wood panelling, dado rails, antique doors and high ceilings?
The property would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading but offers versatile family accommodation of a lounge and family room, both with open fire's, a kitchen with breakfast area, and a shower room. On the first floor you will find 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with an additional attic room accessed via bedroom 2. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a garage, driveway with lawn with a large lawned garden with patio area to the rear. With a modest budget this property could be transformed into a dream home in this prime location - perfect for commuters or home workers alike - so let your imagination loose, check your finances and arrange an internal viewing to avoid missing out on this unique property.
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Entrance via uPVC double glazed door. Wood panelled walls and period staircase to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double panel radiator.
- 4.62m x 4.09m (15' 2" x 13' 5")
Fireplace with mahogany hearth and tiled surround. Bay window. Double and single radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 4.29m (13' 5" x 14' 1")
Open fireplace with tiled surround. Double and single panel radiator. Open to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.01m x 4.17m (6' 7" x 13' 8")
Patio doors to rear.
- 4.06m x 2.59m (13' 4" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units in grey finish with white worktops. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Open to breakfast area.
- BREAKFAST AREA:
- 1.75m x 1.85m (5' 9" x 6' 1")
Views over rear garden. Double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to front garden. Storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled with electric shower, white WC and wash hand basin. Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled/Part wood panelled walls. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 4.09m (11' 0" x 13' 5")
Bay window. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
Double panel radiator. Stairs to attic room with velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.95m (9' 0" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.94m x 2.62m (19' 6" x 8' 7")
Up and over door. Light & power points. Rear door.
- Gated driveway to front with lawn and mature trees. Extensive rear garden in lawn with patio area and access via rear gate.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Leaving Newtownards by travelling along the carriageway to Bangor take the turn onto Main Street, Conlig. Travel straight along Main Street passing the local shop and entrance to the reservoir where number 18 Bangor Road is located on your left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.