18 Ballygelagh Road
, BT22 1JG
||18 Ballygelagh Road, Ardkeen, Kircubbin
- Excellent rural semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Family bathroom
- Utility room & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear
"When it's gone, it's gone...!"
This unique semi detached home is situated in a beautiful rural setting, extends to nearly 1,300 sq feet and has been presented to the highest of standards internally whilst retaining a cosy cottage feel. The new purchaser will be securing a property that offers excellent accommodation in a unique setting at a very realistic price.
The property offers a well proportioned lounge with multi fuel stove, a generous kitchen/diner with extensive range of units and central island, a conservatory, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, 3 good first floor bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there are gardens in lawn to front, side and rear and a detached double garage on a site extending to approximately 1/3 acre surrounded by countryside.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane leading to tiled floor.
- 5.74m x 4.06m (18' 10" x 13' 4")
Feature stove with tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring, T.V point and double panel radiators (x2). Recessed spotlights, smoke alarm, stairs to first floor with under stair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.94m (19' 7" x 12' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style with wood effect roll edge worktops and matching island. Integrated double ovens, hob with stainless steel extractor hood and dishwasher. Tiled floor, double panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps.
- 3.43m x 3.02m (11' 3" x 9' 11")
Tiled floor and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via uPVC double glazed door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.03m (11' 11" x 6' 8")
Range of units (same as kitchen units) with a ceramic sink and space for tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator. Access to rear via uPVc double glazed door.
- Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls and wood effect laminate floor. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 4.09m (10' 1" x 13' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.96m (11' 6" x 13' 0")
Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.74m (7' 9" x 9' 0")
Real wood floor and single panel radiator.
- 5.69m x 4.88m (18' 8" x 16' 0")
Access via barn doors at driveway or side door via rear garden. Light and power points. Range of low level units with roll edge worktops.
- Driveway to the side of the property with steps and lawned area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised decking area and stables to rear. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Kirkistown Race Course turn onto Ballyeasborough Road and continue over the crossroads at "The Quarter"onto Ballygelagh Road to where number 18 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.