177 South Street
, BT23 4JY
||177 South Street, Newtownards
- Extended mid terraced home
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- Close to town centre, Tesco Castlebawn & Regent House School
Located close to Newtownards town centre and within easy reach of Tesco Castlebawn this mid terrace home benefits from a 2 storey rear extension to provide a spacious yet affordable starter home or buy to let investment.
It offers a ground floor lounge/dining room with open fire, a kitchen, with access to the rear garden, a family bathroom and two double bedrooms. It also benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous garden to the rear in lawn and paved patio, with access via Raceview Terrace, and a garden to the front with coloured pebbles and enclosed by railings.
The property has been neutrally decorated and, whilst some light modernisation would be beneficial, it is ready for immediate occupation. Viewing strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- 1.04m x 0.89m (3' 5" x 2' 11")
Mosaic tiled floor. Open to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor.
- 5.79m x 3.23m (19' 0" x 10' 7")
(Reducing to 9ft 5). Open fireplace with tiled hearth. Double & single radiators. Understairs storage.
- 3.89m x 2.44m (12' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units in ash effect finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door to rear garden.
- Spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.44m (12' 10" x 8' 0")
- Generous garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and bins access via Raceview Terrace. Garden to front in coloured pebbles and enclosed by railings.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ards town hall take South Street towards Comber to where 177 South Street is located on the right opposite the playing fields.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.