17 Loughdoo Road
, BT22 1HN
||17 Loughdoo Road, Ardkeen, Kircubbin
- Country style detached home - Approx 2,200 sq ft
- 3/4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen/diner with hand built kitchen
- Sun room with "Pot bellied stove"
- Sitting room/bedroom 4
- Bathroom with freestanding claw foot bath
- South facing rear garden in lawn with paved patio
- Detached garage approached via gravel driveway
- Total site approximately 0.3 acres
"A modern detached family home with echoes of a rural country lifestyle and peppered with charming, classic design features..."
This detached home was built in 2002 and, although a thoroughly modern home, it has captured the essence of a grand country estate with exposed beams, cottage style internal doors, exposed brick walling and cottage style, hand built kitchen. The property extends to approximately 2,200 sq. feet with versatile accommodation offering 3 first floor bedrooms (1 ensuite and 1 "Jack & Jill") and family bathroom plus a potential bedroom on the ground floor. The remaining reception space comprises a lounge with exposed brick fireplace, multi fuel stove, exposed beams and sliding patio doors, an open plan kitchen with dining and sitting areas, hand built kitchen with Belfast sink and granite worktops, a sun room with vaulted ceiling, exposed beams, exposed brick walls and feature pot bellied stove, and utility & cloak rooms. Strangford Lough is visible from two of the upstairs bedrooms with rural views towards the Mournes whilst the grounds extend to approximately 0.3 acres and include a pleasant south facing rear lawn, paved patio, pebbled driveway and detached garage.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this fine home and can be arranged by contacting the agent on 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC door leading to tiled floor. Exposed brick walls with vaulted T&G ceiling.
- Tiled floor, double panel radiator, smoke alarm and understair storage.
- 5.21m x 4.5m (17' 1" x 14' 9")
Feature multi-fuel stove with brick surround and tiled hearth. Tiled floor, exposed beams and patio doors to rear.
- SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 4.27m x 4.09m (14' 0" x 13' 5")
Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 5.21m (22' 4" x 17' 1")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a handmade wood finish with granite worktops. "Belfast sink" with mixer taps. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, double panel radiator (x2) and exposed beam ceilings. French doors leading to;
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.76m (12' 7" x 12' 4")
Feature pot-belly stove with brick surround. Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and exposed brick. Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.75m x 2.67m (5' 9" x 8' 9")
Tiled floor and single panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 4.5m (14' 4" x 14' 9")
At widest points. Built-in cupboards, double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising cubicle thermostatic rain shower, wash hand basin and wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.94m x 3.3m (19' 6" x 10' 10")
Single panel radiator (x2), built-in storage and access to Jack&Jill bathroom.
- JACK & JILL BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising claw-foot stand alone bath with telephone hand shower, wash hand basin and wc. Double panel radiator, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 4.09m (14' 4" x 13' 5")
Double panel radiator and built-in storage.
- 3.99m x 4.04m (13' 1" x 13' 3")
Roller door, light & power points and oil boiler.
- COAL SHED:
- 2.41m x 4.04m (7' 11" x 13' 3")
- Pebbled drive and lawn to front with parking space to side and rear. Extensive rear lawn with paved patio area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Kircubbin towards Portaferry along the main coast road turn left onto Loughdoo Road and number 17 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.