165 South Street
, BT23 4JY
||165 South Street, Newtownards
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Enclosed Gardens to Front & Rear
- Neatly presented terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
Text 'Latest.43945' to 60300 For the Latest Price, Photos & Info (Costs 25p + standard txt price) FIRST TIME BUYERS - 100% MORTGAGES NOW AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR DETAILS!!!!!!!! This is an excellent opportunity to acquire this well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced property ideally located just outside Ards Town Centre. The property has the added bonus of having front and rear gardens and provides an ideal base for all the main commuter routes and is also convenient to the town centre and Ards Shopping Centre. This property been priced to reflect the current market so we're sure it will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including first time buyers and investors alike so in order to avoid the disappointment of losing out on this home please contact us now, without delay, to book your viewing.
- ENTRANCE: ()
- Entrance to Porch via Upvc double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE PORCH: ()
- Tiled flooring, Part glazed door to Lounge.
- LOUNGE: (6.02m x 4.39m)
- at widest point
Brick fireplace with glass fronted fire (not connected or tested) & tiled hearth plus corner shelving, 3 double radiators, Understairs storage cupboard, Phone point, Meter box.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : (3.99m x 2.21m)
- Range of high & low level units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, Breakfast bar area, Part tiled walls, Plumbed for washing machine, Double glazed door to rear garden
- REAR HALLWAY: ()
- Double hot press with shelving.
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising of wc, wash hand basin with undersink storage cupboard and wood panelled bath with 'Gainsborough' electric shower and shower screen, Part tiled walls, Recessed lighting, Single radiator.
- LANDING: ()
- Handrails, Smoke alarm, Access to roofspace, Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): (2.57m x 2.57m)
- Single radiator, Views towards Scrabo Tower
- BEDROOM (2): (3.07m x 4.39m)
- at widest point
Single radiator, Views towards Ards Air Field
- OUTSIDE: ()
- Enclosed (railings & fence) front garden with stoned area, Concrete patio area and shrubbed borders.
Enclosed (fenced & hedges) rear garden laid in lawn, Paved patio area, Boiler house, PVC oil tank, Light, Garden shed, Pedestrian access only to rear.
- Entrance ()
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- PORCH: (1.27m x 0.91m)
- Tiled floor. Half glazed door to lounge.
- LOUNGE: (5.79m x 4.27m)
- (At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick fireplace with glass fronted fire and tiled hearth. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. 3 double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : (3.89m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY: (1.57m x 1.17m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Hotpress.
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Triton electric shower and folding glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- LANDING: ()
- Spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): (4.39m x 3.05m)
- Single radiator. Views of Rugby pitches/playing fields.
- BEDROOM (2): (2.57m x 2.44m)
- Single radiator.
- Outside ()
- Garden to front in coloured pebbles with metal railings and paved pathways.
Garden to rear in lawn with patio area. uPVC oil tank and boiler house. Access to side for bins etc.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.