165 South Street
, BT23 4JY
||165 South Street, Newtownards
- Neatly presented terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with patios
- Convenient town centre location
- Ideal first home or Buy to let
If you're looking for an affordable first home, a first home with its own garden or a buy to let investment property then 165 South Street could be exactly what you need.
The property offers a spacious ground floor lounge, with feature glass fronted fire and dining area, a practical kitchen with walnut effect units and breakfast bar, a bathroom and two first floor bedrooms. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
They say "location, location, location" is the key to property buying so, rather than a back street terrace this property enjoys a pleasant outlook onto rugby pitches to the front and its own garden to the rear. It is also conveniently located to Castlebawn Retail Park, Tesco and Ards town centre.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- 1.27m x 0.91m (4' 2" x 3' 2")
Tiled floor. Half glazed door to lounge.
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 5")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick fireplace with glass fronted fire and tiled hearth. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. 3 double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.89m x 2.13m (12' 9" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.57m x 1.17m (5' 2" x 3' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Hotpress.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Triton electric shower and folding glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
Single radiator. Views of Rugby pitches/playing fields.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.44m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
- Garden to front in coloured pebbles with metal railings and paved pathways.
Garden to rear in lawn with patio area. uPVC oil tank and boiler house. Access to side for bins etc.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along South Street number 165 is located on the right just opposite the rugby pitches.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.