16 Shorelands Court
, BT22 1GZ
||16 Shorelands Court, Cloughey
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Brick paved parking to front
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Short walk to the beach and Kirkistown Golf Club.
Set in the very popular "Shorelands Development", with a south facing rear garden, this end townhouse does need a bit of TLC to bring it back to life but minor work could make this property an excellent home.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom, a bright lounge with feature fireplace, a generous kitchen, with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a pleasant south facing rear garden, in lawn with decking area and a generous brick paved parking area to the front. Cloughey beach is just a short stroll away, as is the famous Kirkistown Golf club, whilst Watson's stores provides for all the grocery essentials including fuel and hardware.
Viewings strictly by appointment only so call us on 02891828100 to book in.
- Upvc double glazed door leading to;
- Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Internet and phone points. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.42m x 3.38m (14' 6" x 11' 1")
Open fire with cast iron surround, stone mantle and tiled hearth. T.V. point, smoke alarm and double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 5.56m (12' 8" x 18' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a walnut effect finish with rolledge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Double patio doors to rear.
- Roofspace and hotpress access.
- 2.06m x 2.11m (6' 9" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising bath with shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 3.35m (10' 3" x 11' 0")
Double panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.82m (11' 10" x 9' 3")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.67m (7' 9" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- Brick paved parking to the front with a path to the front door. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decking area. Oil boiler and PVC oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the car park in Cloughey turn towards Portaferry and turn right into the Shorelands development then left into Shorelands Court where number 16 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.