16 Lineybrook Lane
, BT19 7ED
||16 Lineybrook Lane, Bangor
- Modern 3 storey townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (potentially 4) - Master ensuite
- Integral garage and utility room
- Prime Bangor location
- No onward chain
This modern 3 storey townhouse is an impressive looking property and, at over 1,800 sq ft, we are confident that an internal inspection will not disappoint. Although some sanitary ware elements will need replaced the property has clearly been a well presented home in the past and could easily be restored to a high standard with just a little time and a very modest budget.
It offers impressive levels of accommodation including a first floor lounge and separate kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms on the upper floors, including master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom whilst the ground floor offers an integral garage, a TV room and sun room (potential 4th bedroom if required), a cloakroom and a utility room. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front and enclosed, low maintenance garden to the rear with paved patio. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating and a prime location close to Bloomfield Shopping Centre and all the major commuter routes.
- Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Smoke alarm and alarm system.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.43m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 2.82m (14' 0" x 9' 3")
Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator and recessed spotlights. Double patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 2.31m (6' 10" x 7' 7")
Units in a whote gloss finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor. Gas boiler. Smoke alarm and extractor fan.
- Tiled floor. Extractor fan and W.C.
- 5.94m x 3.45m (19' 6" x 11' 4")
Open fire with polished stone mantle and hearth. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 5.64m (11' 7" x 18' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with granite roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator. Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising bath and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.43m (16' 0" x 11' 3")
Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising double shower cubicle. Tiled cubicle and tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with steps to front door. Low maintence gravel with paved patio area and raised beds to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Just off the ring road opposite Bloomfield Shopping Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.