16 Auster Park
, BT23 4RW
||16 Auster Park, Newtownards
- Nicely presented terrace home
- 3 bedrooms
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Garden to front in lawn
- Enclosed yard to rear (parking area)
Whether you're looking for a first home, a buy to let investment property or you're downsizing these 3 bed terraced homes offer great value for money and have been in high demand recently.
This property offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and well proportioned lounge. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front in lawn with brick paved footpath and an enclosed yard to the rear (dropped kerb so could be utilised as parking area, if required). Whilst some modernisation may be desirable the property has been well looked after and maintained and will provide affordable yet spacious accommodation.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to hallway. Phone and Internet points. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.94m x 4.19m (12' 11" x 13' 9")
At widest points. Feature electric fireplace. T.V. point, smoke alarm and double panel radiator.
- 3.12m x 3.61m (10' 3" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with roll edge worktops. Space for freestanding oven with hobs and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- REAR HALL/UTILITY:
- Tiled floor and uPVC double glazed door to rear. Gas boiler.
- Smoke alarm with access to a hot press with hot water tank
- White suite comprising bath with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor with Underfloor Heating controlled in the landing, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.28m (10' 4" x 10' 9")
Double panel radiator and built-in cupboard. T.V. point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.67m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
Double panel radiator and built-in cupboard. Roofspace access. T.V. point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.51m (8' 11" x 8' 3")
Double panel radiator and built-in cupboard.
- Front garden with brick paved path and lawn area enclosed by fencing with a front porch light for added security
Enclosed paved rear with outside tap and security light with an option to park a car. External alarm
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Comber Road turn right into Blenheim Drive (West Winds). Take first left into Canberra Gardens then immediately right to Auster Park. Number 16 is part of a row on your left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.