16 Audleys Drive
, BT23 8UB
||16 Audleys Drive, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining area
- Modern tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with pebbled driveway & paved patio
This beautifully presented semi detached home has been lovingly looked after by its current long term owner and would make an excellent first time buy or family home.
It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a bright lounge with feature fireplace and open plan dining area, a fitted kitchen with cream "Shaker style" units and a modern family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a generous pebbled driveway (with room for a garage or 2 storey extension - subject to relevant consents) and gardens in lawn to both front and rear with paved patio. There is an open aspect to the rear with views towards Scrabo Tower.
This property would allow the new purchaser to move straight in and enjoy and internal viewing is highly recommended so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Phone and internet point. Under stair storage.
- 7.37m x 3.48m (24' 2" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point.
- 2.87m x 2.72m (9' 5" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect rolledge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights. Wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
- Smoke alarm and roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.95m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Views toward Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.31m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Pebbled drive with lawned area to front. Enclosed rear lawn garden wit paved area. uPVC fascia.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street and onto Bowtown Road turn left into East Mount then 5th left into Audleys Drive to where number 16 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.