15B Windmill Hill
, BT22 1RH
||15B Windmill Hill, Portaferry
- Unique detached home with Strangford Lough views
- 4 double bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- Open plan split level kitchen/living/dining room
- Open plan split level living/dining room with sea views
- Lounge with balcony, feature fireplace & sea views
- Sun room with balcony & sea views
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in dressing room & balcony with sea views
- Family bathroom with claw foot bath
- Utility room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias - oil fired central heating
- Double garages with basement storage
- Garden in lawn with paved driveway
Accessed via a semi private laneway, this uniquely designed home extends to over 3,000 sq. ft. with sea views that follow you from room to room yet in a private and tranquil location that makes this is a one of a kind home that simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property is arranged essentially in two halves with a suite of reception rooms to the left and a suite of bedrooms and bathrooms to the right with double garage and basement storage below. The reception accommodation revolves around the modern kitchen/living dining room which is split level and enjoys a feature fireplace plus sea views. From here you can access the bright and airy sun room and terrace or the living/dining room which is also split level and open plan and enjoys a feature fireplace with more sea views. This in turn leads to the spacious main lounge, via French doors, with another feature fireplace, sea views and access to another balcony.
Bedroom accommodation comprises a master with ensuite bathroom and walk in dressing room with sliding doors to an external terrace, a further bedroom with luxury, fully tiled ensuite shower room, two additional double bedrooms and a family bathroom with both free standing claw foot bath and corner shower cubicle. An internal staircase leads to the lower level garages and basement storage whilst a utility room and 2 double storage cupboards complete the specification. Externally there is a generous parking area and garden in lawn with paved patios and raised balconies.
The property, its views and the setting are all breath taking and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent - no cold callers please.
- Covered porch with new composite door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.17m (6' 5" x 3' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 4")
Range of modern high and low level units in white "Shaker style" finish with granite effect worktop. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Larder cupboard. Recessed spotlights. Steps down to living room.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.91m (18' 0" x 12' 10")
Real wood flooring. Feature cast iron multi fuel stove with wooden mantle. Double radiator. Sea views.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.96m (14' 8" x 13' 2")
Real wood flooring. Patio doors to raised terrace/balcony. Tongue & groove ceiling with recessed spotlights. Two double radiators. Sea views.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.43m (16' 1" x 11' 3")
Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround. Tiled floor. Sea views. Double radiator.
- FAMILY AREA:
- 5.21m x 3.78m (17' 1" x 12' 5")
(At widest points) Open plan to dining room. Double storage cupboard. French doors to lounge.
- 7.98m x 4.67m (26' 2" x 15' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature rustic brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Sliding patio doors to raised terrace/balcony. Sea views.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Access to stairwell for garage/basement. Double storage cupboard. Double radiator. Twin sun tunnels.
- Roll top claw foot bath, White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.97m x 3.51m (19' 7" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Rustic brick fireplace. Double radiator. Sliding patio doors to terraced/balcony with sea views.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
(At widest points - L shaped).
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Corner bath with electric shower over. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- "Jack & Jill" ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, White WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
- GARAGE 1:
- 8.03m x 4.72m (26' 4" x 15' 6")
(At widest points). Electrically operated roller door. Light & power. Stairs to main house. Access to basement storage.
- GARAGE 2:
- 6.17m x 4.37m (20' 3" x 14' 4")
Electrically operated roller door. Access to basement storage. Light & power points.
- Generous paved parking area with mature shrubs and fencing.
Garden in lawn with paved patio.
Raised balconies with sea views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From High Street Portaferry turn left at The Square onto Meeting House Street and passed the Portico to where 15B is accessed via a stone lane on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.