15 Wallace's Street
, BT23 8JJ
||15 Wallace's Street, Newtownards
- Nicely presented terraced home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Excellent garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Town centre location
Situated right on the fringes of Newtownards town centre it is hard to imagine a more pleasant garden to complete and compliment this fine terraced home.
The property has been lovingly cared for and offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms (benefiting from the extra space above the underpass), a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen diner with recently fitted units and integrated oven, hob and washing machine. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. For me, however, the real surprise with this home is the rear garden which is generous in size and laid in lawn with a paved patio and access, via the underpass, for bins and oil deliveries. You would hardly know that you were just a short stroll from Newtownards' wide variety of town centre shops and other amenities.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. under stairts storage. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12' 2" x 11' 0")
Open fire with polished stone mantle and hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- 2.59m x 5.23m (8' 6" x 17' 2")
Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units and breakfast bar in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven/hob with extractor fan. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Single panel radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.62m x 3.66m (8' 7" x 12' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and storage cupboard.
- Grey suite comprising Redring shower. Tiled walls and single panel radiator. Hot press.
- Generous enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and brick shed. Boiler and oil tank to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the roundabout at the end of Frances Street turn onto Upper Movilla Street then 2nd left into Wallaces Street close to the all weather pitches/running track.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.