15 The Old Castle
, BT22 1JN
||15 The Old Castle, Cloughey
- Ground floor duplex apartment
- 3 ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge with balcony & sea views
- Kitchen with dining area
- Modern shower room
- Parking to front
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Close to Cloughey beach & Kirkistown Golf Club
This ground floor duplex apartment offers something really different and would make an ideal holiday home, weekend retreat or even permanent home.
Unusually for an apartment it offers 3 bedrooms and a modern shower room & cloakroom on the ground floor whilst the first floor lounge maximises the sea views with an external balcony. A well proportioned kitchen with dining area completes the internal specification. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and has been nicely presented throughout.
It is ideally located just off the main road with the beautiful Cloughey beach and renowned Kirkistown Golf Club just a short stroll away. Newtownards is easily accessible by car approximately 16 miles to the north whilst your essential needs are met locally at "Watson's Stores". Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Painted wood door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in rain shower. White WC & wash hand basin. uPVC tile effect wall panelling. uPVC ceiling panelling. Tile effect laminate flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.77m (13' 0" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.08m (9' 4" x 6' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 1.93m (9' 4" x 6' 4")
- White WC & wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Single radiator. Glazed oak doors to both Lounge & Kitchen/Diner.
- 4.14m x 3.84m (13' 7" x 12' 7")
(At widest points). uPVC double glazed doors to balcony with sea views. Feature wall mounted electric fire. Single radiator.
- 5.97m x 2.74m (19' 7" x 9' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in maple effect finish. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Gas boiler. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Two single radiators.
- Paved pathway to door. Parking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located off Main Road, Cloughey opposite the tennis courts.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.